Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

The first thing that caught my eye when i saw this photo was the man playing the piano. It reminded me of ray Charles. I chose these pictures because it catches the people/person off guard while there doing something.
I See a man playing the piano while smoking a cigarette, it also looks like he playing after hours at a bar or restaurant. 
I Smell smoke from the burning cigarette in the mans mouth and the hamburgers being cooked in the kitchen .
I Hear the different piano keys the man is playing at a bar. 
I Taste the smoke coming from his cigarette, and the non fresh air in the restaurant.   
I Feel the piano keys.


 The first thing that caught my eye about this photo was the duck on the table, then the second thing was the man sitting on the couch. I like Arnold newman's photo's cause they are different and usually have a man in the photo.
I See a man just chilling on the couch with his leg up possibly watching t.v or just staring off into space.

I Smell the grilled cheese sandwiches his wife is fixing for the entire family.
I Hear the mans kids running around and yelling in there room's.
I Taste the grilled chesse sandwiches the wife made and they were deicious.
I Feel the playstation 3 controller the man is about to pick up and play call of duty online.

No comments:

Post a Comment