Friday, January 7, 2011

Portrait and self-portrait tips and ideas

Think about your motivation and emotions: Blankly staring at the camera rarely gets good results. Be silly, don’t be afraid to over-act. The worst that can happen is that you fill up your memory card with useless photos; but you might also find yourself with a proper gold-nugget of a self portrait. 

Use a tripod. Seriously. While it’s possible to get good photos while you’re hanging on to your camera at arms-length, it’s a lot easier if you’ve got the freedom to move around a bit

I like this photo because it looks like the man is standing on water so it looks cool to me. But the water is shallow so hes really not standing on water.


I like this picture because it shows a man standing by his self  next to the twin towers in new york city..

i like this photography self portrait because it shows a man listening to music.

I like this self portrait because you cant see his body and u just see his head and hand so this looks cool.

I chose this casual portrait because this man looks funny!


 
I chose this casual photo cause this guy is laughing and he look like a hillbilly. Lol








My plan to make a self portrait is for my partner to take a Picture of me. It will be shot in the Middle of the hallway in the green hall.  It will be successful because i will make sure the camera is in focus or i will make sure my partner know its in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment