Monday, December 6, 2010

Abandoned theme parks

1. The amusement park i would go and visit Six Flags in New Orleans, because it looks like a cool six flags to go to because it probably has alot of different and unique rides. The reason it got abandoned was because of hurricane katrina, and i would love to take my camera and take pics.
3. Uganda's School, Ghost towns, docks, everglades, dirt roads


4.

5.  I think it would be fun to document that place because it looks like an interesting place to visit. I think it would be scary to go and take pictures, but pretty fun. I would expect to take picture of old and spooky things.   

5. I would take a camera and tripod, extra film so i don't run out. I would also bring alot of money for emergency uses and for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment